Share My Blog!!!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

MIAMI PLATFORM 2011

MIAMI Platform 2011

Miami Platform is a project that I've been working on for the last year, been a designer myself and knowing how hard is to get to show your design on the runways of the Big fashion weeks of the country I decided that I will organize a fashion week for emerging designers... we all know how many designers are trying to get their names out there and how difficult has become to be able to do it! Cost of advertisements, runways, productions and all that is way too much of what we have but we still having the talent and the collections to show it to the world.

I put together a plan and finally this year on October Me and a group of co-workers and friends are putting together our first edition of MIAMI Platform 2011. 3 days of seminars, runways and exhibitions to show Miami our local and international talented Designers .

We still in the process of organizing it but all I can tell you for now is that it will be at The Newport Beach Hotel & Spa on Collins Ave and we will be supporting the Breast Cancer Association...

Check out the page we've created for the Event and if you have any questions write to us!
www.miafashionconnect.com

Xoxo

Jodie Aboud

No comments:

Post a Comment