Share My Blog!!!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Wish List For Valentines! Where is yours?


I don't usually ask for gifts on Valentines... receiving love from the ones I love is more important that anything else... But if I have to ask for few things I would like to have this Valentine's Day It will be this fabulous pair of Red Shoes by PRADA that I definitely love!!! The white handbag and gold watch for Summer by Michael Kors , the Oh La La Candle to relax on Style and of course more makeup!!!! Love this Pack that I saw the other day at Shepora... and well The Coach Organizer for a business girl like me!!!
What would you like for Valentines Day!!! ???
Usualmente nunca pido relgalos en el dia de San Valentine, el amor de las personas que amo es lo mas importante pero si tuviese que pedir algo este dia de los enamorados seria este fabuloso par de zapatos Rojos de PRADA que AMO!!!, La cartera blanca y el reloj doraro para verano de Michael Kors, La vela aromatica Oh La La para relajarme con stili y por supuesto mas maquillaje!!! Me encanto este paquete que vi en Sephora el otro dia... ahh Y el organizador de patente rojo de Coach para una chica de negocios como yo!!!
Que te gustaria tener para San Valentine!!!???

No comments:

Post a Comment