Share My Blog!!!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

SECOND ISSUE OF MY MAGAZINE!!! THE PINK ISSUE!




Its been a while since i blogged last time... and I have so much to tell you and share with all of you... Most of you know that I launched my own magazine July 2011 and I can't believe the second issue is already out and looking better than ever!!!

After working days and nights on the layout and design of the magazine I can say that I'm super proud of the way it came out and I can't believe i already have it in my hand!


The Pink Issue  featured Jewelry Designers from Venezuela and Brazil, an editorial with the Fashion Designer Alex Hamdan and a lot more!!! Its In Spanish!!! I Know I Know... we are already working on start doing it also in English and our first issue in English will come out on February 2012.


Here are some of the pictures from The Magazine and the Fabulous COVER!!!







For more about the magazine go to http://www.modafashionmagazine.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment