Share My Blog!!!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Making My Life Easier! And More Productive Time in The Office!


A much faster way to produce fashion sketches...

Sometimes we are overwhelmed at the office with all the things we have to deal with , as a Fashion Editor and Designer sometimes I don't have enough time to sit down and sketch my ideas for the upcoming collections, this year I'm designing not only for JoJo Beach Wear ( www.jojobeachwear.com) I'm also launching my new clothing & Accessories line named Pachis Couture. ( www.pachiscouture.com) an exclusive RTW clothing line that will be launched in April 2012 ... 


I wanted to share with all my fellow Designers and Fashionistas a way to maximize the time in your studio by using this amazing tool that will save you time and will keep you more organized when you are designing or putting together ideas for your collections.

I love the new Sketch Memo Pad with templates for fashion designers.  As they are sticky notes, they can be posted anywhere on your inspiration board or in your sketch pad. 

Every Memo Pad contains a spec sheet on the back for production information.

Extra large surface which is designed for sketching With Fashionary templates printed on every memo page, sketching an outfit will be much faster. Plus everything is in the same size and proportion.











No comments:

Post a Comment