Share My Blog!!!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

TAYLOR SWIFT NEW ELLE COVER

I have to admit that I'm not a big fan of Taylor Swift but I do like the job that Elle Magazine did with this new Cover and the editorial!... 

Here is a little bit of this PoP Star that has more than 22 million followers in Twitter!

Metallic leather and bonded jersey bomber jacket, Burberry Prorsum, $3,395, visit burberry.com.


Printed double-faced satin dress, price on request, sandals $1,895, both, Proenza Schouler, at Proenza Schouler, NYC.


Pink latex emroidered caraco, price on request, silk faille shorts, $690, both, Oscar de la Renta, visitoscardelarenta.com. Cotton tank top, Calvin Klein Underwear, $28.


Beaded cape, gloves, prices on request, jeans, $490, hat, $995, leather belt, $395, pumps, $825, all, Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane, at Saint Laurent, NYC.

Taylor Swift wears a printed dress from Louis Vuitton, a white gold necklace with onyx and diamonds from Van Cleef & Arpels, and a diamond bracelet from Harry Winston.

Hope you enjoy it and like it as much as I do! really cute!

Don't forget to follow me on twitter @jodieaboud and instagram @jodiescloset 


No comments:

Post a Comment