Share My Blog!!!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Jodie's Closet by ME! News & More!



Hello Fashionistas! 

As most of you know , I've been working on the new image of Jodie's Closet by Jodie Aboud to offer you not only Fashion Tips and Fashion Segments on YouTube but offer you a full Online Store & Showroom soon! Thats Right! we are gathering all the things necessary to open our Online Store in a couple of months. We will be selling not only my own designs we will have collections and beauties from designers all over the world, so if you are a designer and you would like us to carry your designs please contact our PR Team at info@fashionprstudio.com. 

Here are some pictures of my office inside my studio , its messy and a lot of things still not ready but I hope  you like it. I will be posting pictures of our studio & showroom soon.




I've been looking online and getting inspired by different looks and here are some of the ones I love for our showroom ! Please comment on it and if you have any ideas share it with us!


Ohh I couldn't go without showing you my new Hang-tags!





No comments:

Post a Comment