Share My Blog!!!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having MORE!



“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings”. William Arthur Ward.

Feeling gratitude and not expressing it, is like wrapping a present and not giving it.

Hello Loves! Today I wanted to share with all of you something that I started doing about a month ago and had changed my life in a positive way. It’s not a diet or a beauty product but works better than any of those, lol.  I’ve been always being the best at saying Thank you all the time to everybody no matter what, but there is a point in life that you keep saying it without meaning it or without realizing that you are just used to say thank you. I got a journal and I started writing 10 things I’m thankful for every day, I said 10 will be more than enough and it might be some days that I will not even have 10 right? But it came out that I have so many things to be thankful for that 10 is not even 3rd part of what I have the pleasure to be thankful for , so I’m trying hard to keep the number in 10 but I really want to thank for a million things every day.
Here is how I do it… at night I right down before I go to bed the things I’m thankful for and in the morning I make sure I read it before I start my day… I’m a very busy person and my days start really early and sometimes they never end but I’m making sure I don’t leave my house without reading it and feeling it! Make sure you feel it!

I know we are all busy and our lifestyles are always on the go now, but as you live your day I encourage you to smile more and say more thank you to people… Happiness is contagious and it can change lives...

Here is an App that I recommend that works great and it’s super easy to use
http://gratitude365app.com/

Share what you are thankful for.

Now tell me what are you grateful for?

Don’t forget to shine and smile,

XoXo,
Jodie Aboud

No comments:

Post a Comment