Share My Blog!!!

Monday, February 7, 2011

February!!! My favorite month of the Year!! Valentine's Outfits!


February is without a doubth my favorite month of the Year! ..... not only because the weather is great ( In Miami, lol) also because if the month when we celebrate Love & Frienship almost all over the world!


I decided to post My Favorite Valentine's Outfits from now untill the end of the Month! By The Way it should be called Valentines Month not Day!!!


Anyways I went to Macy's the other day and I fall in love with this beautiful Michael Kors dress and I thought that it will be a great outfit to wear on a casual dinner on valentines day , lunch with friends or even to work!!! I just loved it and then I found there pair of Jessica Simpson shoes that I also liked and they go great with the dress and I wanted to share it with you guys!


It will make you look chic and fresh and still super affordable!!! I suggest that you wear Gold Accessories to match the zippers on the dress!
Let's see what I find next! I will keep you posted.
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are so hot and make the look very chic without being too girly, LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too!!! They are Jessica Simpson and are available at Macys! :)

    ReplyDelete