Share My Blog!!!

Monday, February 7, 2011

My Blog URL will Change Soon!

Hello Followers, Friends and Fashionistas!

My Blog URL will change soon! I just purchased a domain which is www.jodieaboud.com they said it will take about 3 days to be updated and don't worry they got you cover they will redirect you from the old Url.

If you are trying to follow me and you can't find the Follow Me Gadget! Please send me an email to jodie@pinkbutterflyproductions.biz I believe Its experiencing some technical difficulties!

Other than that!!! I'm so happy I started blogging and now I'm addicted to this! So you will hear from me a lot!!!

Follow me and invite your friends to follow me I will return the favor!!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Its Active already!!!

    Try www.jodieaboud.com should be working just fine!!! Wohooo

    ReplyDelete